An organised venture makes it easy to run and sustain over time.
- How do you hire/recruit employees ?
- What do you look for in an employee ?
- What tasks are available in your venture ?
- How do you facilitate employees ?
- How do you build their capacity ?
- How often do you appraise employee performance ?
- When and how do you retain or fire employees ?
- Who are your customers ?
- What categories of customers do you serve ?
- What category makes you the most money ?
- What category makes you the least money ?
- What measures are in place to generate more money from each category of customers ?
- Must you serve all categories you currently serve ?
- How must your customers be handled at all times ?
- How must feedback be received and responded to ?
- How do you source for suppliers?
- How many suppliers serve you ?
- What kind of suppliers do you deal with ?
- What terms do you look out for ?
- How many of your competitors do they serve as well ?
- Under what terms do they serve your competitors ?
- What products/services do you offer ?
- Does everyone know all your products and services ?
- What products/services do you take pride in ?
- What standards must be upheld in your products and services ?
- Which products/services must you avail more to the customers ?
- What new innovations are you working on ?
- How do your products and services compare to those of your competitors ?
- What other products/services can be used as substitutes to what you are offering ?
- How do customers access your products/services ?
- How do you get your products/services to customers ?
- How easily do you get to your customers ?
- Describe the various distribution channels you use to deliver your products and services.
- What percentage of total revenue does each contribute ?
- Should you probably try out other channels ?
6. PRICES AND PRICING
- How do you determine prices for your products and services ?
- Are they comparable to competitor prices ?
- What are the sector average prices ?
- Do these prices generate adequate revenue for you or should they be adjusted ?
- Prices must be right for you to make adequate money but remain affordable to target customers.
….. TO BE CONTINUED
Jaluum Herberts Luwizza is a Speaker,Writer, Columnist with the C.E.O Magazine and Contributor with the Nile Post.He is also a Business Consultant with YOUNG TREP East Africa’s No.1 Business Management and Consultancy firm that helps people start and grow profitable businesses.twitter:jaluwizza
0700155232 | 0787555919 | whatsapp 0716223986.